No "slow motion" tag?
I was recently looking at a cut from GitS where Matoko rips her arms apart in glorious slow motion and I wanted to find more awesome slow motion shots, but to my surprise there is no slow motion tag here. Is there any specific reason why that is or it's just the case of "no one was tagging that"? I think it would be a good tag to have.

I'm not a very active participant of this booru and I probably wouldn't be too much help populating this tag, since I don't know many slow motion cuts (which is why I was curious about them), so, I know I'm not in a good position here, because I'm basically asking other people to make a thing I want happen, I understand that, but, can "slow_motion" tag be a thing?
I just made a slow motion pool, which I think would probably be the best way to go about it personally. Though I would be happy with that tag myself.
I think its a good suggestion because slow-mo animation is usually approached very differently than normal animation, relying either on 1s with little space between the drawings or some kind of ghosting effect, but regardless I could see it being useful to have somewhere to check for quick references.
Reign_Of_Floof said:
I just made a slow motion pool, which I think would probably be the best way to go about it personally. Though I would be happy with that tag myself.
Thanks for the pool. I've added the one from GitS. As I've said, I don't know many slow mo cuts, I'll add more if I'll happen upon them. I really hope this could be a tag instead of just a pool, but I don't know if someone can just start a tag out of nowhere or you need a permission/agreement with mods/admins. It's different from booru to booru and, judging by the briefness of tags here, I'm guessing it's the latter.
Yoksven said:
Thanks for the pool. I've added the one from GitS. As I've said, I don't know many slow mo cuts, I'll add more if I'll happen upon them. I really hope this could be a tag instead of just a pool, but I don't know if someone can just start a tag out of nowhere or you need a permission/agreement with mods/admins. It's different from booru to booru and, judging by the briefness of tags here, I'm guessing it's the latter.
Sorry for the potentially dumb question but what exactly is a pool? and where on the site could i access it
Ndzhang said:
Sorry for the potentially dumb question but what exactly is a pool? and where on the site could i access it
nvm, found it