is there a place to archive anime official arts?
like anime Blu-ray covers/arts that are for magazine etc...
amirdrama said:
like anime Blu-ray covers/arts that are for magazine etc...
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=official_art+&z=5
amirdrama said:
thank you but it has very weak archive
Objectively speaking its the best you're gonna get for some time now, I can link yande.re but the sites even more poorly filtered than danbooru is, you wouldn't have a fun time.
i know i'm super late, but here is a short (how much?..) summary.

it depends on what you are looking for. danbooru's archive is the most diverse you can find but posts are often poorly tagged (i.e. lack of official_art or artist tag), so trying to search only by copyright, especially the popular one, is a big pain, unless you have saucenao and spare time or rating:e/q excluded. at the same time, many scans came from yandere, which was created purely for hi-res scans scanned mostly by its users, so i won't agree with kamkkf on that.
minitokyo has unpredictable and scattered collection but still serves you good, since searching there by copyright is surprisingly nice. general quality of scans is rather low though.

for magazine scans (from 2004 onward) yandere/danbooru is the best choice imo. you may also try e-hentai (don't mind its domain) or archive.org for the whole magazines. e-h also contains some of artbooks and gengashuu you won't find anywhere else. just turn off everything but non-h and have a good time.
for magazine scans and other random art before '00s i only know this blog.
for dvd/blu-ray covers (and you probably meant booklets) i have nothing better to offer you but some torrents at least.
google is still your best friend, because some of scans are scattered through the blogs and forums and you won't get an ultimate site to maintain it all. there is a vast of unscanned material, so you should keep it in mind when you can't find a thing