Booru Video Checker: Check if your videos meet the quality standards
You may know that sakugabooru has some standards regarding the video encoding, but the web also has some guidelines that you should follow if you want to make sure that your video will be playable on all the common devices and browsers.

It can be a headache and hard to keep up with all these standards, so I've created a webapp using Mediainfo.js to help you identify and fix these problems. You can access it here:

👉 https://ftloic.github.io/booru-video-checker/

The site should be able to detect a lot of problems on your videos like:
- Wrong Bit Depth/Chroma subsampling (can cause problems on mobile devices)
- Pixel Aspect Ratio (can make black bars appear)
- Wrong color space
- High CRF
- Framerate issues**
... and more (currently 18 different problems can be detected, but not all of them may appear depending on your encoder)

I recommend you to check your files for your first contributions on the website. (Also check Iluvatar's encoding guide: forum #1161 )

**Note: Read the actual descriptions for the reports, as most of the flags were coded considering that your video is from a standard Japanese animated show with a constant framerate of 23.976 fps, non-filtered, with an AR of 4:3 or 16:9. Western shows or movies may differ from this, so always treat the report with caution and trust your eyes more than anything.

(Developers and encoders, you can find the GitHub repo in the footer of the site)
Pinned since it's a helpful tool.
Nice! I'm adding this to the help page