Where is my pool?
Hello, several months ago I created a pool named "Regeneration". Where is it now? Is it violated some rules or something like?
Nojtovsky said:
Hello, several months ago I created a pool named "Regeneration". Where is it now? Is it violated some rules or something like?
It was probably deleted because the morphing tag already exists
N4ssim said:
It was probably deleted because the morphing tag already exists
Hm. But regeneration is a particular case of morphing and there is no tag for it. Pools were created for subjective, specific tags, isn't it? Plus it contained quite a lot of posts, really sad to lose it.
Nojtovsky said:
Hm. But regeneration is a particular case of morphing and there is no tag for it. Pools were created for subjective, specific tags, isn't it? Plus it contained quite a lot of posts, really sad to lose it.
That's what I'm saying, same thing happened to me, just try to make it a bit more specific so it doesn't confuse anybody, in case mods or anybody else just accidentally misunderstands it, I think it was a fun pool! But generally, the rule of thumb is that it is as bare minimum at least an identifiable aspect or concrete technique used in 2d animation. My old pool Manpu got deleted, but I tried reaching out back to them to explain a bit as to my situation and why I disagree with the reason, however I do understand where they were coming from or why they might of done it since it was a bit vague for the title and I could understand why he did it since it was more of a mess up on my part, and as to how it could or might mislead people or newcomers regarding it, but I tried sharing a bit of my perspective and where I'm coming from for my reasons of creating it, and just tried making the pool a bit more different by being a bit more specific and clarifying what it is, and the technique is used, or aspect that is part of making scenes in 2d animation for anime.